Maybe you've heard about coaching but have not yet experienced it. Perhaps you've experienced it and are ready for something more spiritually focused. Or maybe you're just curious about what coaching really is.
There are plenty of coaches out there -- and at least one is just right for you. The best way for us to know if my spiritually-based coaching is what you are looking for is to give it a try with a complementary introductory session.
Intro sessions are:
- a great way to get first-hand experience at what coaching is all about
- a chance to see how our chemistry works together
- at no cost or obligation to you
Traditional sessions which are 45-minute sessions held via phone or skype, over the course of a month. Fees are based on a three-month commitment.
- four 45-minute sessions for $495/month
- three 45-minute sessions for $375/month
- two 45-minute sessions for $275/month
- one 45-minute session for $145/month
- one 45-minute session plus 20-minute booster for $195/month
Group coaching brings together a circle of individuals focusing their personal power on specific goals or topics. Groups range from three to five participants and meet for 90 minutes twice a month for support, inspiration and accountability. Participant fee: $135 per month with a three-month commitment.
I'm also happy to design a coaching program that specifically meets the needs of your organization or staff. Let's talk about the possibilities.
Give me a call at (401) 286-5259.